Free Giveaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Giveaway Contests & Free Xbox Live Arcade games !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F.A.Q

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeAtHisLaNd

DeAtHisLaNd

F.A.Q Empty
PostSubject: F.A.Q   F.A.Q I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:22 pm

F. A. Q.

Q: How do I enter a giveaway?

A: To enter a Giveaway, follow the instructions in the Giveaway thread. Only 1 entry per person/account. People who create multiple accounts WILL be banned.

Q: How long will the Giveaway Contest be available ?

A: Most Giveaways will last for 1 week. In some cases, the Giveaway will only be for a few days. To be sure of the Start and End time, check the applicable Giveaway Thread.

Q: How will someone win the contest ?

A: There will be many ways to win a Giveaway. Some Giveaways will be completely random, whereas others will require the applicant to answer a question (or series of questions) in order to win.

Q: What kind of prizes will be offered ?

A: We will have Xbox Live Arcade redemption codes, Microsoft Point Cards (1,400/1,600/2,800). Also we will have Xbox Live Subscription Codes (48 Hours/ 1 Month/ 3 Months/ 12 Months). There will also be prizes for other consoles as well. Check the website frequently to see what is new.

Q: How do you choose winners?

A: Go see the ''How do we choose winners'' Thread.

Q: How will I receive my prize ?

A: Once you have been chosen to receive the prize, I will message you on Xbox Live to give you your prize

If you have any other questions, post here and we will respond to you as soon as we can.

DeAtHisLaNd © 2003-2008 All Rights Reserved.
Back to top Go down

F.A.Q
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Giveaway :: English Forums :: Rules & F.A.Q-
Jump to: